Connection to the Kerrigan family tree

Angie
How Long have you been doing Genealogy Research? (Years): 0

Connection to the Kerrigan family tree

Postby Angie » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:46 pm

I am curious about everyone's connection to the Kerrigan family tree. Would everyone share their "branch?"
Angie

Patrick Kerrigan father to
Margaret Kerrigan Regg mother to
George J. Regg father to
George J. Regg, Jr. father to
Angie Regg Hayslett

Mark
Researcher
Are you directly related to a Kerrigan?: No
How Long have you been doing Genealogy Research? (Years): 14
Which Kerrigan are you researching?: Patrick Kerrigan

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:57 pm

ok, i posted my tree under Other Information

Short list

Patrick Kerrigan
Philip Patrick Kerrigan
Thomas Joseph Kerrigan
Gail Curtis Kerrigan
Mark Rosson

Mark

Adam

Postby Adam » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:04 am

Hello, I logged onto your website out of curiousity and decided to reply. My name is Adam Kerrigan and I live in merry England. And this is my direct family tree: My grandparents were John and Mary who gave birth to Raymond (my father), Christopher, Yvonne and Shaun. And my father in turn had myself, my little sister Joanne and my even littler brother Andrew. If you'd like to know more I'm sure I'd be more than happy to help since I myself am curious about my family's lineage and will return to this website to look for your reply and anymore information.

Regards, Adam Kerrigan

MaryK

Postby MaryK » Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:20 pm

I am researching my husband's family tree - his name is Thomas, born 1960

His father: Richard N. Kerrigan 1919-1985
Grandfather: Frank A. Kerrigan 1883-1963 or 1966
Great-grandfather: John Kerrigan - UNKNOWN

Anyone who can help me find this particular John Kerrigan, please help. Frank was born in Bryn Mawr, PA.

Thank you.

Justrite48

Postby Justrite48 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:46 am

I am interested in any Frank A Kerrigan, as that is my grandfather's name, and it is not a real common name. My grandfather was in France during WWI. He was approached by a man who believed that my grandfather was his high school friend from Akron, Ohio. When my grandfather replied that he did not know the man nor had he even been to Ohio, the man was quite indignant and demanded, "Isn't your name Frank Ambrose Kerrigan?" My grandfather replied that he was, in deed, Frank Ambrose Kerrigan, but he was born and raised in Minnesota. The man was stunned and said that my grandfather looked exactly like his friend Anne
Last edited by Justrite48 on Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Justrite48

Postby Justrite48 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:47 am

My mother's maiden name is Kerrigan

James Kerrigan (1808) & Hanorah Gillepsie (1803) Co Donegal to VT to MN
Patrick Kerrigan (1844) & Mary Ann Cain (1853) lived in Minnesota
Frank Ambrose Kerrigan (1886) & Ellen Flanigan (1894)
Catherine Kerrigan Burdick (1923)
Anne Burdick (1948)

My Kerrigan family came to US between 1846 and 1852. Lived in Vermont 1852-1856, then moved to Minnesota. James Kerrigan supposedly had several brothers who came to the US, but did not come to Minnesota. A John kerrigan and Mary Kerrigan (not necessarily married) lived in Vermont during the same period as James Kerrigan, and had written a letter to a family member of James Kerrigan. I don't know what was John's and Mary's relationship to James, nor what happened to them. Anne

MRJUDD2003@AOL.COM

KERRIGAN FAMILY TREE

Postby MRJUDD2003@AOL.COM » Tue May 04, 2004 5:40 am

my name is michael judd,my mothers name was mary agnes kerrigan. she had 8 brothers and sisters.james,bernard,catherine,agnes,rita,martin,joseph,ursla.there father was martin joseph kerrigan.born in baltimore md.in 1897.hic mother was mary kerrigan born in ireland in 1871 and thats all i know. any more info would be really nice. thank you, michael judd

JackNichols

Mother Kerrigan

Postby JackNichols » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:46 am

Looking for more information on Kerrigan family genealogy. My mother Dorothy Kerrigan was my mother who died in Cleveland Ohio in 1952(?).
Any information anyone can help with would be great and most appreciated.

Please email me at jbcnichols@cs.com

THANKS!

JN

EKERRIGAN

KERRIGAN GENEALOGY

Postby EKERRIGAN » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:58 pm

hi my name is elvira kerrigan i need to know more about the kerrigan's line. I know that my greatgranfather travel from Irland to South America and merry my Greatgrandmother she was from Germany (smith) all my family are from south america I am living in the states and I Know a few of kerrigan in the state.

I Hope you can tell me more about the kerrigan's :lol:

james007jk@aol.com

My family tree

Postby james007jk@aol.com » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:41 am

My name is James Hugh Kerrigan as was my fathers and grandfathers.My father came from South Boston Ma.His grandfather was John Kerrigan who had a brother Peter who was in the Sanish-American war and was a world traveler.Their father was also Peter Kerrigan who came over on the ship called the Wave in 1861 from county Cork Ireland.His father was Hugh Kerrigan who also imigrated that same year we believe.Any infomation or questions? Please write

Return to “General Discussion”