Connection to the Kerrigan family tree

andy
How Long have you been doing Genealogy Research? (Years): 0

Re: Connection to the Kerrigan family tree

Postby andy » Sun May 25, 2008 8:19 pm

hello my name is andrew leighton kerrigan i dont have much info but my grandad from scotland and his parents fron the county of donagel i dnt have much history but would love to no more my grandad was called charles and he married my gran called lilly they had 6 children called john brian partricia claire terry lynn please reply

andrew
Last edited by andy on Mon May 26, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andy

Postby andy » Sun May 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Hello,
My names is andrew leighton kerrigan and i am trying to look up my family tree but the only information i have is
my grandad is called charles kerrigan born 25/02/1920, he had 1 brother Harry and a sister anna her date of birth 12-12-1912 my great grandad was called charles kerrigan as well as the three children above he also had another child which we think died very young ,his wife was called mary anne his parents were from the county of donegal i know this is not much information but could u if posible u send any information as to were would be the best place for me to gain any other in formation or were to look

i now live in cornwall england
thankyou andy k

gatewoej
Are you directly related to a Kerrigan?: No
Which Kerrigan are you researching?: John Kerrigan and his daughter Mary

Postby gatewoej » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:15 pm

My great-grandfather, John Kerrigan, born in Dublin March 13, 1835 died April 21st, 1914 in Beach, North Dakota. He was the son of Mary and John Kerrigan. His father died in Ireland. He immigrated to the US with his mother, three brothers and two sisters in June 1849 and first settled in Yosiek Falls, NY. He moved to Walworth County, Wisconsin and married Lucinda Volkenberger in 1861 and moved to Ridgeville, Monroe County, Wisconsin. They had 10 children, one dying in infancy. One of those children was my grandmother Mary Elizabeth kerrigan, who married Roscoe C. Sherman.

Cindy K
How Long have you been doing Genealogy Research? (Years): 12

Re: KERRIGAN FAMILY TREE

Postby Cindy K » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:08 pm

Dear Michael, My father was Bernard and you and I are cousins. Please email me! Cindy

brendank310
Which Kerrigan are you researching?: Francis Kerrigan

Postby brendank310 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:48 pm

My name is Brendan Kerrigan, and I've been looking through my grandparents papers this winter (baptismal certificates, birth certs, marriage, military). My grandfather was Francis J Kerrigan, married to Rosemary Quinn, born in Balleycastle, Antrim. I was wondering if anyone has any connections to the Kerrigans in Northern Ireland. His father was also Francis J Kerrigan, married to Anne McAully (not sure about the spelling right now),although I'm not sure if their middle name matches.

susan

Postby susan » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:23 pm

I am looking for information about the family of my g grandmother Ella Aloysius Kerrigan born in PA. July 30, 1866. On her death certificate, her father's name is John Kerrigan and her mother's name is Mary Carr both born in Ireland. A brother of Mary's, James Carr, lived in Palo Alto,PA. The story that has been passed down is that John Kerrigan came first from Ireland and Mary came by herself, pregnant with their child, who was born 6 weeks after Mary arrived in Phila. That child was Ella. Other children born to the Kerrigans are Mary, Margaret, John, and Hughie. After the death of the husband, Mary Kerrigan came to Phila.,PA and work as a midwife.

Return to “General Discussion”