Re: Kerrigan Family from Statn Island NY

Postby michaelk » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:09 am

I AM MICHAEL KERRIGAN FROM STATEN ISLAND, RECENTLY MOVED TO NEW HAMPSHIRE

LORTEGA10
How Long have you been doing Genealogy Research? (Years): 0

Postby LORTEGA10 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:37 am

Hi Michael
I left Staten Island in 1998 moved to Georgia and Now live in Florida My Name is Elizabeth Kerrigan My Dad was James Kerrigan

Hammer

Postby Hammer » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:36 am

My half sister Shirley Kerrigan lived on Staten Island for a number of years. She raised four kids. Also when she moved there with her husband she ran into my fathers aunt who was able to tell her why she was named Shirley, a Jewish name. Her mother never fully explained the reasons or who.

I met my father's aunt and a uncle, when my grandfather died in 1967. I never met any of these relatives prior to leaving Queens and moving to Chicago. I never met them when my mother and I would visit New York. The woman I knew as my Aunt Ruthie was actually my 1st cousin. I guess they could not explain the age difference. I only finally reached out to her daughter, and that's a whole another situation.

My sister left there because her grandson was murdered. She has a son and daughter living there. I suggest that you might want to check either Zaba Search or Address.com. If you have a first name of the Kerrigan's it might give you some leads to investigate. :)

Return to “General Discussion”